Amazon – Join Prime and Get 20% Cashback on Load Money [4-8th October]. Amazon has come up with awesome deal and offering flat 20% Cashback on Load Money. This Offer is exclusive for those Who are going to Join Amazon Prime between 4-8th October and Load Money on Same Day when you Subscribed for Amazon Prime. 20% Cashback maximum upto Rs 300. So Hurry up and avail this Offer Now !!
How to Get 20% Cashback on Load Money for Amazon Prime:-
1) First of all, Amazon Prime Video Page Here
2) Click on “Join Prime”.
3) You will redirected to Amazon.in Prime Landing Page.
4) Click on “Join Prime”.
5) Pay the amount using any of the Payment mode. You can Pay via Amazon Pay Balance as well.
6) Done !!
7) Now You have to Add money on Same Day to eligible for 20% Cashback on Load Money.
Terms & Conditions:-
1) Offer period : 4th Oct – 8th Oct 2017, both days included.
2) Join a one-year Prime membership between 4th Oct and 8th Oct and load Rs 500 or more to your Amazon Pay balance on the same day to get 20% cashback (up to Rs 300) as Amazon Pay balance (“Offer”) in the Offer Period.
3) The Offer is applicable only for customers who start a One-year Prime membership in the offer duration (4th Oct – 8th Oct 2017). If you joined one-year Prime membership before 4th October 2017, then you are not eligible for the offer.
4) The cashback is limited to maximum amount of Rs. 300 per customer. Eligible customers will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance in the Gifts & Credits section, which will be credited to their account on www.amazon.in on or before 28th Oct, 2017.
When am i not eligible for this offer?
The customer is not eligible if –
1) The Customer is an existing paid Prime member, i.e. s/he started a One-year Prime membership before 4th Oct, 2017.
2) Customer does not fulfill both criteria i.e. joining paid Amazon Prime one-year membership and loading Amazon Pay balance for Rs 500 or more.
3) Customer does not fulfill both the aforesaid criteria on the same day during the Offer Period, 4th Oct – 8th Oct 2017.
4) Customer cancels Prime membership on or before 28th Oct 2017.