Looking for some free shopping? This New Year 2017 is trending with various offers from E-commerce portals. Here is Central Free Shopping with an offer where you will get free shopping up to Rs 8000 from. After adding products worth Rs 8000 MRP, Pay only Rs 4000 only and get Extra exciting offer worth Rs 4000 More. SO, Be Ready.
How To Get Free Shopping worth Rs 8000 on 20th January 2018?
1. You can visit Nearest Central Store on 20th January as per details to get an exclusive preview of the entire offer
2. Now comes the real game, Visit your Nearest Central mall on 20th January 2017
3. Choose your favorite products worth Rs 8000 to get maximum benefits
4. Pay via Suitable payment mode or Payback card for extra bucks
5. Thats it you will get the additional offers on the spot and cashback within 48 hours (Make sure to provide details to their staff for additional benefits)
6. Enjoy shopping for your favorite apparels
Shop for rs 8000 MRP, Pay only ₹4000 only and get that Rs. 4000 also back as Rs. 2000 MRP worth free garments, Rs. 1000 Central wallet credit powered by Future Pay and Rs. 1000 Shopping Voucher at Central’s ’1 Day Free Shopping’ on 20th Jan, starting at 7 a.m. Tnc apply.
About Central Stores:-
Launched in May 2004 at Bangalore, Central is a showcase, seamless mall and the first of its kind in India. The thought behind this pioneering concept was to give customers an unobstructed, pure shopping experience by ensuring the best brands in the Indian market are available to the discerning Indian customer. Central offers everything to the urban inspirational shopper. Located in the heart of the city, Central believes its customers should not travel long distances to reach us. Instead, we must be present in popular customer destinations.
Central houses over 300 brands across categories such as apparel, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and infants apart from a whole range of Music, Books, Coffee Shops, Food Courts, Super Markets (Food Bazaar), Fine Dining Restaurants, Pubs and Discotheques. The mall also has a separate section for services such as Travel, Finance, Investment, Insurance, Concert/Cinema Ticket Booking, Bill Payments and other services. In addition, Central houses Central Square, a dedicated space for product launches, impromptu events, daring displays, exciting shows, and art exhibitions.
Terms and conditions –
- Offer applicable on select products from participating brands.
- Offer not valid on Watches, Fragrances & Cosmetics.
- Free garments can be chosen from select set of products with a promotional merchandise tag on it from the free garment zone, for value of Rs 2000 MRP.
- If the value of free garment exceeds Rs 2000 MRP, the difference in value has to be paid.
- In case of free garment stocks getting over during the offer day, Central shall issue an IOU to the customer and the free garment shall be made available latest by 28th Feb, 2018.
- Rs 1000 free wallet credit will be added in Central Wallet, powered by Future Pay as Rs 250 monthly wallet credit for 4 months, starting Feb 2018 to May 2018.
- Rs 250 monthly credit shall be credited on 21st of each month and will be valid for redemption till the last day of each month.
- . Unused wallet credit will expire at the end of each month and shall be deducted from the wallet.
- Cashback offer can be availed only once, per mobile number and applicable on net shopping value of Rs 4000.
- Redemption of Rs 250 monthly wallet credit will be valid only through one mobile number per bill.
- It is not mandatory to pay through central wallet to avail this offer.
- Rs 1000 shopping voucher is valid on a minimum purchase of Rs 4000, in Feb 2018.
Payback points will not be issued during this offer day (20th Jan, 2018)
Offer valid till stocks last.
- Partner offers are applicable only on paying through partner cards/wallet. Partner T&C will apply.
- Free garment offer not valid at Aerocity Central, New Delhi.
- Central reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the offer at anytime without notice.
- Any dispute should be referred to the company and the decision of the company shall be final.
- All disputes are subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.