Haptik – Get 10% Cashback on Recharge, Electricity & DTH Recharge on Paying through Amazon Pay Balance. Haptik has come up in association with Amazon and offering Flat 10% Cashback upto Rs 600 on Paying via Amazon Pay. The Offer is valid from 16th January 2018 to 15th February 2018. Maximum Cashback is Rs 600 per user. So Hurry up and avail this offer now !!
How to Get 10% Amazon Cashback on Paying at Haptik App:-
1) First of all, Download Haptik App Here
2) Install & Open the Haptik App.
3) Login/Sign up.
4) Initiate a Recharge, Electricity Bill Payment or DTH Recharge.
5) Proceed for Payment.
6) Choose Payment mode as “Amazon Pay”.
7) Pay the amount using Amazon Pay balance. (Valid for all users)
8) You will get the 10% Cashback in your Amazon Pay balance within 72 hours. ( Offer Source Visit Here )
Terms & Conditions:-
1) This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Haptik Infotech Pvt Ltd, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (”Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Haptik Infotech Pvt Ltd (“Merchant”).”2) The Offer is valid from 16th Jan to 15th Feb 2018both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
3) Under this Offer, cashback of 10% cashback up to 600, Once per user, on Haptik will be provided to each customer who
(a) completes a transaction on Haptik’s corresponding mobile application / mobile site ; and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website (Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
4) Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html
5) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
6) Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
7) This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.