Are you Frustrated due to price hike in petrol and diesel so I had solution to all via offerlooto So get 50rs cb in payment of 499 Via freecharge
So what are u looking for use this is the loot deal from offerlooto so grab Asap
Freecharge Wallet – Get Rs 50 Cashback on Min Transaction worth Rs 499 at HP Petrol Pumps.Yes now freecharge has come back with the new offer, Where users can get Rs 50 Cashback on Min Transaction worth Rs 499 at HP Petrol Pumps. So hurry & avail the offer soon!!
How to Get Rs 50 Cashback on Min Transaction worth Rs 499 at HP Petrol Pumps:-
1). First of all Download Freecharge App Android.
2). Then Login or register
3). Now add money to your Freecharge Wallet.
4). Then Visit your nearest HPCL Petrol pump where the Freecharge wallet is accepted (List of petrol Pump)
5). Then Click on Pay Merchant to generate your #OnTheGo Pin.
6). Enter your Mobile number & OnTheGo Pin on the card swipe machine.
7). Enjoy the cashback in your Freecharge Wallet.
Terms & Condition:-
- To avail this Offer, the customer needs to undertake a successful transaction at HPCL.
- The customer shall receive flat Rs.50 cashback, on the transaction value of Rs.499 in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 (seventy two) hours from the date of transaction which can be redeemed on the Freecharge website or Freecharge application or any other merchant website wherein Freecharge Balance is acceptable, within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- This cashback Offer is valid from 1st Sept to 30th Sept 2018.
- The offer is valid on a minimum transaction of Rs.499
- To know more about the outlets, Please refer this link offers.freecharge.in/HP/HP.xlsx
- The Offer is valid only once per Freecharge Account/device/mobile number till 30th Sept 2018.
- The entire invoice amount has to be settled using Freecharge Balance, partial payment through Freecharge Balance is not allowed.
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, the entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund.
- Freecharge reserves the right to disqualify any Freecharge Account from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions.