Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Amazon Pay balance cashback offer (“Offer”)?
(a) Shop with Amazon Pay balance for the eligible products and get Rs.75 cashback.
(b) The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible customer’s account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from product shipping date.
© The Offer is available on 7th November, 2017 00:00:01am to 8th November, 2017 23:59:29pm only (“Offer Period”).
(d) The Offer is only applicable for a minimum of Rs.250 transaction on Amazon.in (Site and/or App) using only Amazon Pay balance during the Offer Period.
(e) The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in (Site and/or App) using your Amazon Pay balance during Offer Period.
(f) The maximum cumulative cash back for Amazon.in customers is Rs.75 across all transactions conducted on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
(g) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.
2. How can I avail this offer?
Shop with Amazon Pay balance for Rs.250 or more while making a purchase on amazon.in/Amazon App, and get Rs.75 cashback (Purchases made with a combination of payment methods will not be eligible for the Amazon Pay balance cashback).
[In addition, your Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.]
3. When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from date of shipping.
4. What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event?
The minimum transaction amount to avail cash back is Rs.250 in a single order (containing offer eligible products only) on Amazon.in, using only Amazon Pay balance to make the purchase.
5. Would I get cashback if I make a part payment using my Amazon pay Balance?
No, you would not be eligible to get cashback, because the purchase needs to be made entirely with Amazon Pay balance.
6. What is the maximum cash back that I can avail?
The maximum cash back per customer is Rs.75 across Site and App during the Offer Period.
7. Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
The offer is not applicable on the following list of products.
- Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)
- Prepaid phone recharges
- Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs)
- Samsung mobile and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro, Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, Galaxy A9 Pro Gold, Galaxy A5 2017, Galaxy A7 2017, Galaxy J3, Galaxy j5 2016, Galaxy J7 Prime (16 GB) and Samsung Galaxy On8 mobile devices
- Apple iPhone 8 and Apple iPhone 8 Plus products with Jio Buyback Offer
- Redmi 4A, Redmi 4 (Gold 16gb), Redmi 4 (Black 16gb)
- Samsung 192 L refrigerator RR19M2712RJ/RR19M1712RJ/RR19M1723RY and Samsung 253 L refrigerator RT28M3022S8
- Amazon Home Services
- Forest Essential cosmetic products
- Annual Paid Prime membership
- Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
- Amazon Pay balance reloads
- Precious Jewelry and Gold coins
- All Laptops
8. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback.